Teaching students importance of time management
“Managing your time without setting priorities is like shooting randomlyand calling whatever you hit is a targert”
Some points, ‘why time management is important-
1. Time is a special resource that you cannot store or save for later Everyone has the exact same amount of time.
2. Most people feel like they have too much to do and not enough time. On the other hand, managing time wisely can help a lot priorities can be planned.
3. Managing time help you make conscious choices you can learn find time for the things that are important to you.
4. Time is limited to 24 hours a day, so planning can help you a lot.
Next few points will help students manage their crucial time as they are gearing up for the exams.
1. Catching up with the syllabus, one topic at a time – It is important to thouroughly and comprehensively study the entire syllabus instead of specific chapters which you find difficult to grasp. Break down the course work, subject wise into different topics depending on the complexity, and make sure you cover the basics before engaging with advanced themes.
2. Plan well, perform better – Systematic studies are key to achieving success during any examination. Break down the number of days left for the exam for each subject and assign it to particular sections and topics. Set reminders for
3. Be prepared, avoid exhaustion – One of the key concerns during an exam is the length of the paper. Anexity over exams, lethargy from lack of sleep or a lack of practice often results in students not being able to answer all questions.
By attempting regular, time bound tests, can ensure optimum performance even if they are pressure on the exam day.
4. Healthy mind and healthy body – Students should take extra care of their health during this time. Stay well covered and warm, increase the quantity of salads, nuts and milk in your diet
5. Night watchman or early riser – While waking up early is a much better optionand allows you to retain most of what you learn, many students find it preferable to stay up and work late into night. You therefore need to identify your study pattern and plan accordingly.
6. Track your performance – Careful evaluation of each pre board paper will not only help you pinpoint any shortcomings in your revision, but also further strengthen areas where you are scoring well Pre boards are meant to teach that there is always scope for
Colclusion:- Planning is the only key to success.