List of Documents Required for Admission
– Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
– Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
– A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention if any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
– 8 Passport size Photographs of the student
-2 Passport size photographs of each parent and guardian
– Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter’s ID / Passport).
– In case a boarder is adopted, parents will have to produce an attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority. In the case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child will have to produce copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
-Adhaar card of students as well as parents/ guardians
-PAN Card of the parents
-Valid student Visa and passport with minimum 6 months validity incase of Foreign Nationals
– Valid Passport and OCI certificate incase of NRI students
–Registration Slip/AIU Certificate
-Copy of caste certificate (If Applicable)
All the students are required to submit the above mentioned documents within stipulated time failing which the admission shall be deemed to be cancelled and no fee shall be refunded.